1. Make sure I sustain a joint injury, preferably something along the lines of road rash in a necessary area such as right knee a few nights prior so any sort of long term standing and/or walking long distances will assuredly be painful.
2. Work my part time customer service job until 9:00 PM, requiring 8 hours of continuous standing with intervals of stair climbing and knee bending.
3. Attend a 4th of July party after my shift that requires I walk several blocks.
4. Make it to the party just in time to see the beginning of the fireworks, grab a drink and a plate of delicious food.
6. Leave the party I just walked to in pain, slightly embarrassed and hungry, then walk the hour long walk home, missing the firework show.
Happy Fourth of July!!!!