Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Forf of July

Things I like to do to celebrate "independence" or whatever...

1.  Make sure I sustain a joint injury, preferably something along the lines of road rash in a necessary area such as right knee a few nights prior so any sort of long term standing and/or walking long distances will assuredly be painful.  

2.  Work my part time customer service job until 9:00 PM, requiring 8 hours of continuous standing with intervals of stair climbing and knee bending.

3.  Attend a 4th of July party after my shift that requires I walk several blocks.

4.  Make it to the party just in time to see the beginning of the fireworks, grab a drink and a plate of delicious food.

5.  Break off a tooth after two bites.

6.  Leave the party I just walked to in pain, slightly embarrassed and hungry, then walk the hour long walk home, missing the firework show.


Happy Fourth of July!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Lookit ‘MySoulAccomplishment’ - you shall find, I don’t doubt, the discernment to rise above, for God only gives bawls to those who see the need for humility. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete