|"COIM EN AND PILL YAHSOLF AP AH CHEYER..."|
1. Cyndi Lauper is responsible for the singing voice in the theme song to Pee Wee's Playhouse. Wacky!
2. "The Way" by Fastball is quite possibly the WORST song ever sung by a human. Quite possibly. Deciding this would require a back to back listening of "Allstar" by Smashmouth and "The Way." I will never do this.
3. I pronounce the word "milk" like "melk." I don't know what this means since I am not Canadian.
4. I mispronounce the word "boson." This has nothing to do with an accent and everything to do with me being stupid.
|Oh Aloysius, you randy nutter butter!|
6. There is a castle in New York City in Central Park. *It is named after the world's second most famous butler after Alfred, Mr. Belvedere.
P.S. This is not a fact since Alfred is not a real person like Mr. Belvedere was.
More pointless knowledge coming next week!